The Lawman Lynch Foundation (LLF) is a 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit Organization.
Our mission is based on our commitment to serve those in need; with a primary focus on child, youth and community development, by initiating and/or participating in activities that will generate resources/aid for the vulnerable (primarily, but not limited to women, children and the socially oppressed).
The Lawman Lynch foundation (LLF) has developed extensive partnerships with various networks, Non- State Actors/Civil Society Movements, Governments, various Diaspora Groups and individuals, so as to propel its work and mission in a coordinated, efficient, effective and collaborative manner.
The Lawman Lynch Foundation (LLF)
Committed to service and development; collectively ensuring that the needs of those in need are met.
To facilitate an atmosphere that fosters the holistic development of our people.
Since the inception of The Lawman Lynch Foundation (LLF) in 2008, we have:
(1) Initiated major annual feeding programs dubbed "Pass on the Love"; targeting geriatrics, shut-ins and the homeless. So far we have impacted over two thousand seven hundred and fifty (2,750) individuals/households and we have distribute over five thousand (5,000) grocery parcels with the help of partners.
(2) Focus on the development of our children through the arts (dance, music, drama etc). This is funded through "MUSIC for LIFE"; our annual benefit concert showcasing various entertainers who commit their talents to aiding marginalized children/youth.
(3) "Adopted" over 150 children in marginalized circumstances/communities, ensuring that at last one hot nutritious meal is provided for them on a daily basis while in an early childhood/kindergarten institution.
(4) Participate in, facilitate and/or initiate programs focusing on education (offering scholarships at all levels where necessary).
(5) Develop a Civic Education curriculum piloted in select Elementary schools to promote positive social behavior among children and young adults.
(6) Routine visits to nursing homes for inspirational patient/resident interactions.
The 5 tenets of The LLF (2016-2018)
The Lawman Lynch Foundation celebrates 10 years of service. We thank our volunteers and donors for believing in us.
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming events, our projects, and how you can help!
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed